Friday, August 28, 2009

Pt. 3 of New Hampshire Trip-Pulpit Falls

I actually should be calling these posts our New "Hampster" trip because that's what Kara called it.

The second day we were there, Justin took us to "pulpit falls." Supposedly, D.L. Moody would preach there. It was about a 15 minute walk from the road (with a four year old) to a beautiful waterfall.

I didn't get very good pictures because Kara was on mossy rocks and I was just a bit nervous!

Plus the mosquitoes decided I had the best blood, and got me about 17 times on the legs (I'm not exaggerating..see?)

Here was a dangerous bridge that I didn't cross, but Luke did holding Kara...
Here they are on the other side of the bridge. I took a few pictures and there was a bug flying around. Kara went to swat it and poked her dad in the eye instead. Ha!

It was a beautiful spot. Kara loved it. She also loved jumping!

She got a little heated doing all that jumping. We were glad to get back into the air-conditioned car.

No comments: