Thursday, June 11, 2009

Talking to Kara is insightful!

We have so much fun listening to Kara. Here are some new Kara-isms:

In the car with 1 year old friend Javen who was playing with a fake cell phone:
Me to Javen: "Who are you calling, Javen?"
Kara to Me: "Mom, he isn't calling anyone....he's just texting."

In the car on the way home from a fun visit to Nashville (after being stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours.)
Me: "Won't it feel good to sleep in our own beds tonight?"
Kara: "Speaking of beds, I'm kinda tired."
Where did she hear "speaking of?" Haha.

Also, on the car ride home:
Kara: "I'm so pretty with braids."

And, I've been telling Kara that in order to find all the parts to all her games and such (thanks family for always buying Kara birthday and Christmas presents with little pieces) we'll have to organize her room.
Kara to me: "Mom, I think it's time we ignorinize my room."

1 comment:

Erin_Speziale said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE MY NIECE! She's just getting smarter and prettier every day! And I can't wait to squeeze her! Tell her she better hug Aunt Geeka first... or else...! Haha, speaking of which. She cracks me up. And she IS so pretty with braids!