Thursday, October 1, 2009

5 New Cute Kara Stories

Story #1
We were driving home one night and Kara said, "Mom, I love you so much. I just want to break your head off, Mommy." Luke said, "What do you mean, Kara?" She said, "I love her so much I just want to keep her with me."

Story #2
Grandpa said his teeth hurt. Kara asked why. So Grandpa started telling her about what happens when you get older and about his particular teeth issues. Kara interrupted him and said "I'm too little to understand that, Grandpa!"

Story #3
Grandpa said "I love you, Kara." And Kara said "Grandpa, you
always say that!"

Story #4
Kara pointed to my shoulder and said, "Mom, I think I'm going to be as big as that when I grow up." I said, "Kara, I hope you'll be taller than me when you grow up." (I'm 5"1'). "Why do you want me to be taller than you, Mom? So you don't have to get stuff for me anymore?"

Story #5
And just last night before bed, Luke said, "I love you, Kara." Kara replied, "I love your little nose, Daddy."


*I've been told that I got Story #5 wrong. Well, I wasn't there. Here's how it went:
"Kara, I'm going to miss you tomorrow when I go to work."
"I'm going to miss your little nose, Daddy."

No comments: