Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WFMW-Kid's crafts





Here's are latest Christmas craft. I'm looking for some more ideas, so comment if you have any good preschool crafts.

We made this wreath by first cutting a hole in the middle of a paper plate (no picture, sorry)

Then we (as in I) cut green tissue paper (and some red) into squares.

We wrapped the paper around our fingers (or a pencil), dipped it in some glue and applied it to the paper plate wreath.

It was a fun project. Please share your Christmas crafts or links to good sites. Thanks.

For more ideas, go here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I see some pox on her forhead?! Poor baby. :(

Nony the Slob said...

I like this idea. It's so fun for them to make something that can really be used for a decoration. And it will be more and more precious when you pull it out of the decoration boxes each year.

I posted last week about a few ideas I did, and my 3yo helped with all of them.

http://aslobcomesclean.blogspot.com/2009/11/5-minute-memory-makers.html