Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kara! 7!?!?!?!

Catch up time (which makes me think of Ketchup...which makes me think of fries...)Yummy...

Anyway, here's some pics of Kara's 7th birthday earlier this month.
I can't believe she's 7 but I'm so glad she's ours.
Here's the youngest guest at Kara's party.
And baby brother Micah getting know baby Kendall.
It's really cute because Kara tells her baby brother that she wants him to stay little but I tell her, she never listened to me about staying little.Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

Second Chances said...

She's 7? Who allowed that to happen? Haha! She is such a beautiful girl! I can't believe how old she looks. And yet she has retained such a beautiful innocence. Not growing up too fast. You're a great momma! Happy 7 years as a mom! We hope to see you all soon :).