Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WFMW-The Best Store in the World


I love IKEA. For this week's WFMW, I thought I'd show some of my favorite Ikea products. But then life got in the way, so I only displayed one :)

Even though the closest IKEA is 232 miles away, I probably go there at least 4 times a year. (My parents live by two!)


Here is Kara demonstrating one of our favorite Ikea purchases. The other side is a chalk board so when a friend comes over, she has a place to show off her artwork, too.

We also have this and this and this and I love all of it! Of course, every time I go to ANY store, I bring one of these. They are the best and I use only 2 for my twice a month Walmart trips!

For other tips, see Rocks in My Dryer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikea's the best! And I only ever go with you! ;) I think you should have posted the pictures Kara took of hersel"cks" in Ikea. LOL!
I loved that song she was singing! Started off her own language, then it kinda morphed into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star/That's how it works. ;)

CZ said...

You are probably the only one who made it through that entire, super boring video!!!

Anonymous said...

She fits right into our family! :) I do believe she takes after her favorite auntie, by singing a rendition of "That's How it Works".