Wednesday, July 8, 2009

100!!!

Today, Hobie and Gobie turn 100...well, this is my 100th blog post. I had lots of ideas on how to make this special (and others helped me think of great ways to commemorate this milestone) but nothing was just right.

Until I read Psalm 100. What a GREAT passage and perfect for my 100th post. Every picture I've posted and paragraph written over the past year can be attributed to the goodness of the LORD and His many blessings in my family's life.

This is from The Message.

Psalm 100
A Thanksgiving Psalm
1-2 On your feet now—applaud God! Bring a gift of laughter,
sing yourselves into his presence.

3 Know this: God is God, and God, God.
He made us; we didn't make him.
We're his people, his well-tended sheep.

4 Enter with the password: "Thank you!"
Make yourselves at home, talking praise.
Thank him. Worship him.

5 For God is sheer beauty,
all-generous in love,
loyal always and ever.

Here's a really old picture of our family...but I'm super thankful for my husband and daughter.
I love her "cheese" face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect 100th post. :) That is a great version on the Psalms, it sounds really cool if you read it out loud. I love you (and her cheese face) so stinking much.
-Michelle
(I think I forgot my password...)