Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Reminder

We as Christians have an important job today (and always).

While it's super important to vote...we must remember that:

Ephesians 6:12 (New International Reader's Version)

12 Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world.

So the critical place for us is on our knees today (and everyday).

No matter the outcome, we must "see the cross before us" and "keep on pressing on."

Thanks, Jana and Kara for that great reminder!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Me, Michelle and Tricia were ABSOULTELY dying!!!!! She is SOOO darn cute! I just wanted to eat her! I love that song! Totally reminded me of my past, I love Jana Alyra, or however you spell it.
I loved how she sang it 3 times. And how she said "OOOOOOOH, I will fight this fight" HAHAHA! And how she circled her face at "I will serve the Lord in all I do"
Such a precious, wonderful, BEAUTIFUL little girl! Love her!

Anonymous said...

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen Christina! I love it! :) My favorite is when she does the hand motions for, "His Word is keeping me on the track!!" (to Jesus, TO JESSSUUUSSS!!!!!) :D Thank you so much for posting this video. Now please kiss my Kara for me.

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! (Laughing). I just laugh. Every time I watch it, I see something new that I like. This time I noticed that when she starts singing the song over she goes, "OOOHHHHH!!" It's cute.